[Instiz] Irene's double eyelid mark?





Instiz: Red Velvet's Irene double eyelid surgery mark is... really obvious

"She's still pretty. And everyone gets double eyelid surgery nowadays anyway ㅎㅎ"

"I don't care that she got work done but it actually is quite obvious looking..."

"Looks like double eyelid tape to me.."

"As someone who got double eyelid surgery, that looks like tape ㅋㅋㅋ The new surgery methods don't make it look that obvious anymore... maybe a little bit with eye shadow on?"

"I don't know what to say because my friend got it done and her eyes look like that when she closes her eyes too..."

"I personally think she got it done. I got it done two months ago and my line looks exactly like that when I open and close my eyes."

"She has a pre-surgery picture in her graduation album... and everyone gets it done nowadays, so.."

"It does look obvious every time I see it but only Irene will know whether she got work done or not.. She's still really pretty."

"SM's plastic surgery isn't as natural looking as it used to be."

"My eyes sometimes look like that when my eye shadow clumps with my double eyelid glue."

"Quite obvious but still pretty.."

-